PresidiGo Shuttle - Your Free Ride To and Around the Presidio
SERVICE ALERT – 2021 Holiday Season
PresidiGo will not operate on Christmas Day. Service will operate on a normal schedule on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
12/24 – Weekday Schedule
12/25 – NO SERVICE
12/31 – Weekday Schedule
1/1 – Weekend Schedule
ALERT - UPDATED SEPTEMBER 7, 2021
PresidiGo Weekend Service Restarts, Crissy Field Shuttle Suspended
Starting September 11, PresidiGo will operate on weekends. The Downtown Route operates every hour and the Presidio Hills Route operates between 11am and 6pm. Given greatly reduced ridership and ongoing budget constraints, we’ve made the difficult decision to permanently suspend the Crissy Field Route. However, with
new Muni 30 service to Crissy Field and new
bike share options, there are a variety of affordable travel options still available to get you to and from the park.
PRESIDIGO SHUTTLE SERVICE + SAFETY RULES
The PresidiGo shuttle is a free service and is available to all – including visitors. We're following industry-standard protocols for the protection of our passengers and drivers.
Please send any questions to
How to Ride
- Wear a
face mask while riding the shuttle,
even if you're fully vaccinated.
- Select a seat or place to stand as far away as possible from people you don’t live with. Keep a
3 foot distance from others.
- The number of occupants per bus is limited and posted on the bus. Currently,
20 individual people or a maximum of 26 people if they're members of a family can ride at a time.
Use the back door to board on buses with two sets of doors – PresidiGo passes are currently not required to ride
- To keep everyone healthy, be sure to
give others space, especially those who are not in your household. Plan your trip and avoid crowded vehicles by checking
Downtown Ridership Tracker or the
Presidio Hills Ridership Tracker
- For proper ventilation,
leave windows open to keep everyone safer from COVID‐19.
- Be a Quiet Rider. Reduce the spread of COVID-19 by
minimizing talking when possible.
- Stay home when possible. People who don’t have symptoms may still spread COVID‐19.
What We're Doing
- Deep cleaning buses twice daily with disinfectant
- Providing hand sanitizer
- Temporarily pausing the need to show your PresidiGo pass to encourage social distancing
- Checking ridership daily so we can add back shuttle service as needed
Stay in Touch