This destination restaurant space is located in San Francisco’s most historic building, the Presidio Officers' Club.
The restaurant offers 3,980 SF of indoor dining and 1,698 SF of outdoor patio space with an additional prep and storage area. Existing equipment and FF+E are included. All permitting is done directly through the Presidio Trust. This includes the permit for serving full liquor – there is no need to apply through the California ABC.
The Presidio is the most visited national park site in the United States. The park has over 10 million visitors a year, two destination hotels, 3,000 residents, and two million square feet of office space.
- 3,980 SF indoor dining + 1,698 SF patio (44 seats)
- Private dining room
- Existing restaurant and bar infrastructure
- 500 parking spots located in the main lot outside of the premises
- Includes existing equipment and FF+E
- Additional prep and storage adjacent to the space
- Building originally built in 1776; contributes to park’s historic status