The Presidio Trust is seeking a Workload Analyst (Utilities).
The Workload Analyst (Utilities) is a customer service focused position who
will serve as the lead scheduler and analyst in support of the Infrastructure
planning the daily work activities of the department based on workload
priorities, staff availability, and materials.
Presidio utilities include medium voltage electrical distribution,
potable water production and distribution, sanitary sewer, storm sewer,
potentially non-potable water production and distribution, and telecom and data
The Presidio of San Francisco, the 1,491-acre former
Army base at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge, is now a new kind of national
park. The park includes 477 individually significant historic buildings, about
6 million square feet of office space, and more than 180 historic objects. To
date, 325 historic buildings have been fully or partially rehabilitated and are
now occupied. Now, these beautiful, historic buildings are revived with new
life and new uses for our public visitors, tenants, and employees.
Our ideal candidate has strong
interpersonal skills, excellent process management skills, and engenders a “can
do” spirit that brings positive energy and enthusiasm. You partner effectively
with all departments within an organization and explore alternative ways to
steward the Presidio. You are organized, expeditious, and can juggle a busy
schedule coordinating a variety of sequential actions across different
functional teams, all with the highest level of customer service.
The Trust offers a competitive compensation and
benefits package. This is a full-time position with benefits and a
minimum salary of $45.71 per hour. Applications received by February 28, 2020
will receive first consideration.
- Plan a schedule for work and inspections, which considers the estimated time for each activity.
- Receive all utility work requests from the work order service center and must determine daily, monthly, and annual schedules based upon the workload priorities, staff and material availability, along with the preventative and deferred maintenance workload.
- Use the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for assigning work tasks, preferences, recording data, and maintaining the utility inventory part of the system.
- Support and maintain the utility Maintenance, Repair, & Operation (MRO) inventory. This inventory includes tracking materials used and forecasting the materials demand for unscheduled utility work.
- Acts as the liaison between employees and tenants for all utility work requests. Assist customers, including managing customer input and feedback.
- Evaluate the results of the utility Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) inspection system to assure timely service delivery.
- Ensure that work requests are closed-out and linked to the inspection results with the assets in the CMMS. Accountable for the integrity and quality of data entered into the system. Will pull data and report the status of meeting various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
- Prepare reports for senior management to provide information on the Division's performance, trends, efficiency, budget, and staffing issues, including obligations for meeting on-time, on-cost, and on-quality service delivery standards.
- Prepare, edit, and modify documents such as standard operating procedures, inspection reports, operation & maintenance work plans, shutdown documents, labor distribution reports, and other documents as assigned.
- Resolves discrepancies or inefficiencies found in analysis and presents new techniques or scopes of work for consideration to improve overall department performance and success.
- Occasional field observations to determine scope of work.
- Understand the function, mission, and goals of the Infrastructure Stewardship Department and the ability to make decisions that reflect them.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university or a minimum of five (5) years of equivalent experience or training in utility maintenance and operations or in construction planning, estimating, or scheduling.
- Knowledge of utility operations, maintenance, and construction with the ability to interpret all aspects of the work and determine priorities.
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and equipment used by utility operations and maintenance to develop work estimates and schedules.
- Ability to think, plan, and forecast over a one to two-year span.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple high priority tasks.
- Ability to evaluate data and trends and make suggestions for improvement
- In-depth knowledge of CMMS and a utility MRO inventory.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are needed to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to customers, supervisors, directors, and other employees.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Yardi (CMMS software) experience is plus but not mandatory.
About the Presidio Trust Utilities Team
Our mission is to make the Presidio thrive by keeping the land, buildings, and infrastructure of this beautiful park in excellent shape and by providing outstanding customer service to everyone we meet. We are proud of our role in making the Presidio successful and look forward to welcoming you to help us continue to excel.