Make history with us! The Presidio Trust is seeking a talented Management Analyst to join our Building Stewardship team.
The Presidio of San Francisco is a stunning national park site that features inspiring forests and plants, amazingly cool wildlife, hundreds of historic buildings, and millions of square feet of professional workspace. As our new Planner Scheduler, you could drive it all.
This a unique opportunity for an individual who does not mind the occasional breathtaking view or friendly coyote interrupting their day. Focused on forestry, natural resources, roads, trails, buildings, and utilities, our Building Stewardship team is as exciting as it is diverse. We're central to the Presidio's mission to provide recreation, hospitality, and educational opportunities to people throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and the world. As our Management Analyst for Land Stewardship, you will spend lots of time in the outdoors, partnering with smart, committed coworkers who are inspired daily by the park's unique natural assets, and its long, remarkable history as a Spanish military fort, a U.S. Army base, and now a thoroughly unique urban national park.
With strong interpersonal and process management skills, you will exemplify a fearless "can do" spirit that brings infectious positive energy and enthusiasm to the agency's mission. You will partner with all agency departments, exploring creative ways to help steward the Presidio by balancing resources, increasing efficiencies, scheduling strategically, and believing in the magic of this very special place.
Our Management Analyst is critical to ensuring that the Presidio is preserved for future generations. Make history by applying to join our team today.
This is a full-time role with benefits and a minimum pay of $40.43 per hour. Applications received by October 14, 2022, will receive first consideration.
- Gather and organize information on problems and/or procedures and forward the information to management.
- Gather and organize Building Stewardship organizational performance information and forward to management.
- Analyze business and financial data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures and business operations.
- Develop and implement an electronic records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and identify problems and improvements to processes.
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with management and offer suggestions for improvements when applicable.
- Survey personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Document findings, study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Advise management on continuous improvement pertaining to business and/or operational matters.
- Assist with the preparation of forms, reports, procedures, according to organizational policy.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Schedule work based on available labor and work order priority.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of five (5) years of equivalent experience or training in Land and Building Stewardship and operations or in construction planning, estimating, or scheduling.
- A CA Driver's License.
- Knowledge of Building Stewardship operations, maintenance, and construction with the ability to interpret all aspects of the work and determine priorities.
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and equipment used by Building operations and maintenance to develop work estimates and schedules.
- Ability to think, plan, and forecast over a one to two-year span.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple high priority tasks.
- Ability to evaluate data and trends and make suggestions for improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and a Building Maintenance Repair and Operating (MRO) inventory.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are needed to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to customers, supervisors, directors, and other employees.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Yardi (CMMS software) experience is plus but not mandatory.
Background & Driver's License Investigation and Review
The Presidio Trust has identified this position as subject to an employment background investigation which shall consist of a review of applicable county, state and Federal criminal and civil records, state bankruptcy indexes, driver's license. An individual's granting of a background investigation and resulting report is voluntary. However, employment in this sensitive position is contingent upon the successful completion of an employment background investigation. The Presidio Trust may refuse to hire an individual, may rescind an offer of employment to an individual, or may review and terminate the employment of a current employee not successfully completing the background investigation.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
All Presidio Trust employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an approved medical or religious exemption. Employment is contingent upon submitting a COVID-19 Certification of Vaccination or qualifying for an exemption when hired.