The Presidio Trust is seeking a Maintenance Management Systems Supervisor to join our Customer and Staff Support Team in our Land and Building Stewardship Division. The Presidio of San Francisco, the 1,491-acre former Army base at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge, is now a new kind of national park. The park includes 477 individually significant historic buildings, about 6 million square feet of office space, and more than 180 historic objects. To date, 325 historic buildings have been fully or partially rehabilitated and are now occupied. Now, these beautiful, historic buildings are revived with new life and new uses for our public visitors, tenants, and employees.
Our Maintenance Management Systems Supervisor provides exemplary customer service and projects a congenial and highly professional image of the Presidio Trust. Our ideal candidate is an active listener and partner to Presidio tenants and Trust staff, who accurately intakes and tracks requests for repairs and services, and promptly creates work orders to initiate corrective measures. In this highly visible position, you make a difference every day, building high levels of customer satisfaction through genuine rapport and going the extra mile.
Our ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, excellent staff management skills, and engenders a "can do" spirit that brings positive energy and enthusiasm. You partner effectively with all departments within an organization, and explore alternative ways to steward the Presidio. You are organized, expeditious, and can juggle a busy schedule coordinating a variety of sequential actions across different functional teams, all with the highest level of customer service.
Applications received by June 3rd, 2019 will receive first consideration. We are planning to hold the first round of interviews beginning the week of June 17th, the second round of interviews beginning the week of June 24th, make a job offer by June 28th, and set a work start date for July 8th, 2019.
- Manage the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and supervise staff in support of the needs of all Trust departments including Building Maintenance, Utilities Stewardship, Land Stewardship, Finance, and Business, as well as Property Management.
- Collaboratively work with all Trust Divisions in providing requested information in a timely and accurate manner. Proactively work to identify, correct, and report information in the CMMS to assure data is current and accurate.
- Gather, prioritize, and articulate the needs of all maintenance work order system requirements. Contributor in a cross functional team to ensure total information system data integrity and design strategy.
- Effectively manage and resolve complaints and situations related to tenants and park visitors within the scope of responsibility for the Work Order Service Center.
- Process the compiling and preparation of billable work orders. Distribute to Property Management firms, Presidio Hospitality Department, Accounting Operations Department, and other Trust staff as necessary.
- Provide analytical reports to measure time, cost and quality of work, analyze data to find trends, drive key performance indicators and dashboards.
- At least four years of experience working in-depth with a computerized maintenance management system, including at least one year in a supervisory or leadership role OR equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Ability to lead and supervise a staff.
- In-depth knowledge and familiarity with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software or similar maintenance management software.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and construction terminology, laws, practices, principles, regulations, and processes.
- Experience with PC-based maintenance, scheduling, and estimating software including spreadsheets and word processing.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to exercise sound and independent judgment and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Optimistic and positive attitude with a demonstrated deep commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Passion for working for a park, particularly the Presidio Trust, and maintaining park assets.
- Familiarity with the Yardi Maintenance CMMS system
- Valid California Driver's License
About the Presidio Land and Building Stewardship Team
Our mission is to make the Presidio thrive by keeping the land, buildings and infrastructure of this beautiful park in excellent shape and by providing outstanding customer service to everyone we meet. We are proud of our role in making the Presidio successful and look forward to welcoming you, our next leader, to help us continue to excel.