The Presidio’s open spaces and trails are available for walking, running, or biking for exercise. But to limit the spread of coronavirus, we must all do our part to keep ourselves and others safe. Here are recommendations to help you maintain safe physical distancing on trails. everyone healthy.
- Stay six feet away from people you don’t live with.
- Yield to others on the trails and maintain a safe distance.
- When approached by others, form a single file line on the same side of the trail to give everyone space.
- Avoid crowded trails – plan ahead and choose less frequented trails.
- Don’t stay long. Give others the opportunity to have a safe experience, too.
- Pack it in and pack it out.
- Observe directions on trail signs to stay safe – it’s
coyote pupping season and some trails and Presidio Golf Course are currently closed to dog walking.
While we may be practicing physical distancing, we can still be social. From a safe distance, wave and say hello to fellow parkgoers! We’re all in this together.