When: Saturday December 4th & December 11th, 9 am–Noon; Registration Required
Where: Presidio of San Francisco. Specific meeting location will be listed in the registration confirmation email.
Kick-off planting season with us at this big, annual volunteer event. We have thousands of local plants to plant in newly restored natural areas of the Presidio. Help us make this big, audacious goal a reality! This event is free and open to the public.
Groups of five or more require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
AGE, SKILLS, WHAT TO BRING:
- To save time on your first visit, please bring a completed Presidio Trust Volunteer Agreement Form (download English, Spanish, Chinese). Our staff also have copies of this form available on-site, if needed.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have the parental consent section of these forms signed by a parent/legal guardian or they will not be allowed to participate. Please review our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- We'll be working rain or shine. Wear clothes that can get dirty. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Bring layers for changing weather and rain gear if necessary.
- Bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
The Golden Gate National Parks Volunteer Program is a cooperative parkwide effort of the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, the National Park Service, and the Presidio Trust.