The national park picnic has been re-imagined with food and dance that celebrate the diversity of the Bay Area.
Presidio Picnic is a great family event that takes place Sundays on the Presidio’s beautiful Main Parade Ground, a seven-acre lawn with views of the park, the city, and the San Francisco Bay. Back for its 6th season, Presidio Picnic features:
- a rotating lineup of 25 international mobile food creators representing the best of San Francisco’s multicultural food scene
- Free Yoga class every Sunday from 11am to 12 am
- Free Presidio Y Bike learn to ride lessons for kids every 1st Sunday of the month. Bicycles and helmets provided
- Roving Ranger every 3rd Sunday of the month at Sheridan & Anza
- Cultural Dance Program every 4th Sunday of the month. Final performance is 10/14. Last day of Picnics is 10/21.
New this Year – Free Cultural Dance Performances on the Fourth Sundays
This year Presidio Picnic brings a special focus to the many cultures of our diverse Bay Area community by offering a free cultural dance performance on the fourth Sunday of each month. In September, the Presidio celebrates Indian heritage. See the link below for a list for future performances.
Learn more about Presidio Picnic – including food vendors, transportation options, what to bring and leave at home, and a calendar of upcoming dance performances >>
Presidio Picnic is presented by the Presidio Trust in partnership with
Off the Grid.