While we know from a recent study that wildfire risk in the Presidio is very low, we regularly remove brush and shrubs to create “defensible space” around our buildings and the walls next to surrounding neighborhoods. As an extra measure of protection, we’re also sharing fire safety tips. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
- Have enough supplies for your household – including medication, disinfectant supplies, masks, and pet supplies – prepped in a bag or stored in your car trunk.
- Make sure everyone in your household knows and understands what to do if you need to quickly evacuate.
- Review and maintain important documents.
- Make sure your insurance policies and personal documents like ID are up to date.
- Make copies of important documents and keep them in a secure, password-protected digital space.