PRESIDIO OFFICERS' CLUB
This October San Francisco’s Most Historic Building Will be Reborn as the Bay Area’s Newest Cultural Destination.
Long before there was the city of San Francisco, there was the Presidio of San Francisco. First established in 1776, the adobe walls of the Officers’ Club stand testament to California’s beginnings. Throughout the 20th century, the renowned Presidio Officers’ Club was a gathering place for Army brass and their families. Today, this beloved institution has been transformed into a multi-faced cultural destination that welcomes the entire community.
The Officers’ Club features exceptional exhibits and dynamic programs inspired by the Presidio’s role in shaping California and serving the nation. Cultural events including live music and dance, talks, films, and family activities encourage deep connections. Educational offerings from hands-on student field trips to live archaeology digs make exploration engaging for all.
The Officers’ Club is also a wonderful place to gather, featuring Arguello, a destination restaurant by award-winning chef Traci Des Jardins, as well as the Ortega Ballroom and the Hardie Courtyard, spectacular spaces for celebrations and meetings.
*Banquet seating is based on 60” round tables with 10 people per table. The maximum guest count is subject to the approval of the Presidio Trust
based on proposed layout and equipment use. Capacities are estimates only.
- Beautiful views of the forest, bay, and Main Post Parade Ground from every window and on the deck
- View of forest, bay and Main Post Parade Ground
- Caterer’s prep area
- Hardie Courtyard (located on the main floor) can be rented for standing receptions
- Limited paid parking
- Coat room area located on main level
- Restrooms located on the main level
- Staircase and elevator to second level
- Load-in and load-out access from loading dock
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Wi-Fi available (additional fee may apply)
- Limited A/V equipment available for rental. Use of outside licensed vendors is acceptable with limitations.
- Meeting Rentals Only: Rental includes up to 15 tables and 150 chairs, plus initial set-up
- Additional tables and chairs are available to rent
reception rental period is ten hours, between the hours of 8 am and midnight,
inclusive of set-up and cleanup.
The meeting rental period includes up to nine hours, between 7 am to 6 pm on Mondays through Fridays and 8 am to 6 pm on Saturdays and Sundays inclusive of set-up and cleanup.
must be approved within 90 days of your event date or Presidio Foods Catering
must be selected. Alcohol must be served by companies with full service liquor
liability insurance coverage.
All food and beverage must be provided by a full service
catering company carrying the specified commercial general liability insurance.
All food and beverage must be provided by a drop-off/pick-up
catering service carrying the specified commercial general liability insurance.
Social receptions after a meeting will have additional fees. Alcohol is not
permitted unless a reception fee is paid.