Opening Fall 2014
San Francisco Starts Here
View the Officers' Club brochure >>
The Presidio Officers’ Club is San Francisco’s most historic building, where military leaders once gathered with their colleagues and families. This remarkable venue has been transformed and will soon welcome new generations to experience and enjoy the magic of the park.
The beloved venue will feature two elegant event spaces for celebrations and meetings. The second-floor
Ortega Ballroom will be a premier celebration venue with stunning and expansive San
Francisco Bay views, an outdoor deck, and high ceilings. Additionally, the outdoor Hardie Courtyard on the ground floor will be a
perfect pre-event location.
The building will also be enlivened with a signature restaurant, performances and cultural events, and exhibits that illustrate the Presidio’s vital relationship to San Francisco and the world. The Officers’ Club will soon take its place as one of San Francisco’s premier gathering places. We invite you to host your special occasion in the heart of the Presidio.
Adjacent to the Officers’ Club are the Chapel of our Lady, Presidio Chapel, and Inn at the Presidio, making it easy for anyone to plan a special occasion in the park.
*Banquet seating is based on 60” round tables with 10 people per table. The maximum guest count is subject to the approval of the Presidio Trust
based on proposed layout and equipment use. Capacities are estimates only.
- Beautiful views of the forest, bay, and Main Post Parade Ground from every window and on the deck
- View of forest, bay and Main Post Parade Ground
- Caterer’s prep area
- Hardie Courtyard (located on the main floor) can be rented for standing receptions
- Limited paid parking
- Coat room area located on main level
- Restrooms located on the main level
- Staircase and elevator to second level
- Load-in and load-out access from loading dock
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Wi-Fi available (additional fee may apply)
- Limited A/V equipment available for rental. Use of outside licensed vendors is acceptable with limitations.
- Meeting Rentals Only: Rental includes up to 15 tables and 150 chairs, plus initial set-up
- Additional tables and chairs are available to rent
reception rental period is ten hours, between the hours of 8 am and midnight,
inclusive of set-up and cleanup.
The meeting rental period includes up to nine hours, between 7 am to 6 pm on Mondays through Fridays and 8 am to 6 pm on Saturdays and Sundays inclusive of set-up and cleanup.
must be approved within 90 days of your event date or Presidio Foods Catering
must be selected. Alcohol must be served by companies with full service liquor
liability insurance coverage.
All food and beverage must be provided by a full service
catering company carrying the specified commercial general liability insurance.
All food and beverage must be provided by a drop-off/pick-up
catering service carrying the specified commercial general liability insurance.
Social receptions after a meeting will have additional fees. Alcohol is not
permitted unless a reception fee is paid.