Built in 1937, the historic Log Cabin was originally a non-commissioned officers’ club. It is located within the Fort Scott campus along the Presidio’s western shore, not far from the Golden Gate Bridge. The rustic cabin with its Spanish red-tile roof is one of the park’s most popular venues. The large lawn area is ideal for wedding ceremonies or receptions, and offers panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline.
Reservations are taken up to two years in advance.
*Capacities are estimates only; actual capacity is based on the proposed layout and equipment use. Banquet capacity estimate based on 60” round tables with 10 people per table.
Amenities for Receptions and Meetings
- San Francisco skyline and bay views
- Large lawn area for ceremonies, picnics, or corporate events
- 30' x 30' hardwood dance floor
- Covered patio with barbecue grill and picnic tables
- Large gas fireplace
- Black out shades
- Caterer's prep area
- Limited paid parking
- Easy load-in and load-out access
- Wheelchair accessibility
- All lights on dimmers
- In-room telephone access available for rent
- Wi-Fi available (additional fees may apply)
- Limited A/V equipment available for rental
- Meeting Rentals Only: Rental includes up to 15 tables and 150 chairs, plus initial set-up; additional tables and chairs are available for rent
The reception rental period includes up to ten hours, between the hours of 8 am and midnight, inclusive of setup and cleanup.
The meeting rental period includes up to nine hours, between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm on Mondays through Fridays and 8 am to 6 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, inclusive of set-up and cleanup.
Caterers must be approved within 90 days of your event date or Presidio Foods Catering must be selected. Alcohol must be served by companies with full service liquor liability insurance coverage
All food and beverage must be provided by a full service catering company carrying the specified commercial general liability insurance.
All food and beverage must be provided by a drop-off/pick-up catering service carrying the specified commercial general liability insurance. Alcohol is not permitted unless a reception fee is paid.