We envision a country where individuals of all backgrounds and experiences work together to solve seemingly intractable social, economic, and environmental problems.
The Presidio Institute Fellows Program
The Presidio Institute Fellows program is the signature leadership education initiative designed for mid- and late-career professionals working across the nation in business, non-profits, philanthropy, academia, and government. Fellows bring a diversity of expertise and experiences; a desire to learn and contribute, and a passion for solving complex problems by applying learning to projects in their communities, throughout the nation, and across the world. The program helps Fellows build their practice of leadership in a number of ways, including:
- Three, 5-day, in-person learning experiences in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and New York.
- Online cross sector leadership courses delivered through the Presidio Institute Leaderosity platform;
- Coaching calls, with a certified coach, focused on their personal growth, success in the Fellows program, and success in their cross sector work;
- A unique, and growing cross sector problem solving network of Fellows,
faculty, and guest speakers.
The program's goals are that the Fellows:
- Grow in their individual leadership development; valuing, understanding, and application of cross sector leadership skills; and in their familiarity and understanding of the practice and models of cross sector collaboration
- Apply what they are learning to advance the work of their cross sector project
- Believe that all the programming is designed and delivered in a clear, logical, and engaging way
- Develop strong, supportive, and candid relationship with each other and with guest speakers, and
Applications are now being accepted for the 2017 Presidio Institute Fellows cohort.
Alison Gold for information about the Presidio Institute Fellows Program.