Start your weekend off right with this free after work social. This is your chance to meet and mingle, learn a little bit about San Francisco history and ecology, and experience the Presidio's beautiful national park setting.
- Enjoy arts and crafts with a botanical bent: make your own
paracord bracelet, print a tote bag with Presidio plants, and create
biodegradable felt succulents.
- Sip an herb-infused cocktails and fresh bites available for purchase from Arguello restaurant.
- Enjoy a free beer tasting hosted by Fort Point Beer.
- Take a guided tour of world renowned artist Andy Goldsworthy's site specific installation, Earth Wall.
- Check out booths from the Presidio Native Nursery, Presidio Salvage Warehouse, and Friends of the Golden Gate.
- Get colorful with botanical prints at the adult coloring station.
- Enter for a chance to win some great swag from the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy.
- Relax by Moraga Hall's fireplace.
- Kick it to our fresh playlist on one of San Francisco's most historic dancefloors.
Doors open at 7 pm. Arrive early and grab a drink next door on the Arguello patio. This event is free, but due to space constraints, registration is required.