The following information details how the federal government shutdown affects the Presidio and its services.
Public safety functions are unaffected. The United States Park Police and Presidio Fire Department are operating normally.
The Presidio Trust office remains open, as well as the property management offices at Presidio Residences and RiverRock. The Work Order Desk is open for calls.
A number of closures will impact our community:
- Parking lots are closed at Crissy Field north of Mason Street, including East Beach and West Bluff
- Battery East parking lot is closed
- Baker Beach parking lot is closed
- Presidio Visitor Center is closed
- Public access to Fort Point, including the restrooms, is closed
- The Warming Hut and Beach Hut cafes is closed
- National Park Service public programs are cancelled