The Presidio Trust encourages you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. We review comments according to the Guidelines below. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Presidio Trust or the federal government.
The Presidio Trust has established the following Guidelines in regard to the posting of comments, and we reserve the discretion to remove comments that are inconsistent with these Guidelines.
It is our intention not to post comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language
- contain threats or defamatory statements
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- promote or endorse services or products, although non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable
- are clearly off topic
- contain personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
Copyrighted and other proprietary material should not be posted or submitted in any form unless permission to do so is clearly indicated. In posting his or her own comments or other work, a commenter grants the Presidio Trust and anyone viewing the Presidio Trust website irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commenter’s work publicly and free-of-charge.
If an individual continually violates this policy, we may limit his or her ability to comment in the future.
Reporters are asked to send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 561-5418 rather than submit questions here as comments. We will not post reporter’s questions.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines for posting comments on this site. We encourage your participation and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.