Come join us for an evening of owls! Learn why owls are so extraordinary: Why do they rotate their heads 270 degrees? Do they really eat skunks?
There will be a lot of fun, educational, and hands-on activities:
- A night hike search for owls around Rob Hill Campground
- Dissect real owl pellets!
- Create your very own owl puppet
- Owl anatomy and fun facts with Sir Hoot
- Sit in a story circle and enjoy a children’s book about barn owls
Drop in anytime between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., as activities will be ongoing. Our night hike starts at 6:15 p.m.