Join Kelly for a family friendly birding workshop exploring the birds of the freshwater springs of El Polín. Binoculars provided!
Meeting location and parking: We will be meeting at the base of El Polín on MacArthur Avenue. There is limited parking in this lot. There is additional parking at the end of Portola St. and El Polín can also be reached via WALKING by Julius Kahn Playground and from West Pacific Avenue.
- Seeing birds through a scope
- Exploring your birding field guide
- Learning to identify bird species
- Counting birds for scientific data
- Fun and educational birding games
BONUS activity! Pilot the remake of the family friendly El Polín adventure game that takes you on a journey around the small loop in El Polín!