Join us on Sunday, July 13 as Sunday Streets takes over the Richmond District and the Presidio! With so many activities happening, there's sure to be a little something for everyone.
Stop by the Roving Ranger at Lake Street and Arguello Boulevard to learn about the Presidio and all the activities taking place in the park. Also, visitors can learn more about the Presidio Y bike program.
Take a short walk or bike over to Mountain Lake and take part in the Family Fun Festival
! The festival features nature walks, kid's activities, and the chance to see a California floater mussel and western pond turtle. Pick up a Sunday Streets Bingo card and a stamp at Mountain Lake to receive a special Presidio prize while supplies last.
Stroll down to the Main Post or take our free PresidiGo Shuttle
to experience the wide array of events happening throughout the day:
- Tree Fall
- Visit artist Andy Goldsworthy’s latest Presidio art installation located in the historic Civil
War-era powder magazine on the Main Post. Open 10 am to 4 pm at the corner of Anza and Sheridan Ave.
- Crown Jewels – Explore the challenges and
triumphs of national parks around the world through Crown Jewels, a new exhibit
at the Presidio presented by the Presidio Trust. Open 11am to 5pm at 103 Montgomery Street.
- The Commissary – A new Presidio restaurant by award-winning chef Traci Des Jardins, featuring Spanish-influenced California cuisine. Open 10:30 am to 3 pm at 101 Montgomery Street.
- Presidio Bowling Center – Knock down some pins at this 12-lane bowling
center featuring a bar and grill. Open 9 am to 12 am at 93 Moraga Avenue
- Walt Disney Family Museum – Walt Disney’s legacy is
brought to life and invites visitors to find their own creative inspiration in
his story. Open 10 am to 6 pm at 104
Montgomery Street. Café and store.