Help us celebrate our priceless open space on National Public Lands Day by lending a hand on projects ranging from, trail work, habitat restoration, weeding and vegetation management, growing plants, beach clean-ups, and more. Enjoy some time in the Golden Gate National Parks while making a difference. Bring your family and friends.
- Fort Funston Nursery, San Francisco, 9:30 am–12:30 pm
- GOGA Maintenance, Presidio of San Francisco, 9 am–Noon
- Park Stewardship San Francisco, Lands End, 1–4 pm
- Presidio Nursery, Presidio of San Francisco, 1–4 pm
- Presidio Park Stewards, Presidio of San Francisco, 9 am-Noon
Contact (415) 561-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age, Skills, What to Bring:
- Volunteers of all ages are welcome. Read our Youth Policy Guidelines (PDF) for youth under the age of 15.
- Bring your Volunteer Waiver (PDF). Volunteers under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian approval section signed.
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty, long pants, closed-toe shoes, layers for changing weather, and rain gear if necessary. Also, bring a personal water bottle and sunscreen.
- No experience necessary. Training and tools will be provided. Fulfills community service requirements.
Groups of five or more may require special arrangements and must be confirmed in advance. Fill out the Group Project Request Form or visit our Groups volunteer page to learn more.
The Golden Gate National Parks Volunteer Program is a cooperative parkwide effort of the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, the National Park Service, and the Presidio Trust.